ENTRUST YOUR GOODS TO US
WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE REST
In order to provide useful practical tools, XPED professionals offer consultancy and training services tailored
to the needs of the individual participants, declined on different thematic areas.
We aim to contribute well to your company.
Simplifying your freight and logistics needs with a personal approach.
Perishable food products, non-perishable, packaged and loose.
Electro-medical devices, hospital equipment.
- RENEWABLE ENERGIES
Photovoltaic/solar panels, inverters, cells, pellets, wind turbines.
Packaging, oenology, food industry, labeling.
- Customs operation import/export
- Temporary import/export
- Assistance for customs checks
- AEO procedure and IMO practice
- Issue of customs certificates
- Fiscal representation Italy/Europe
- Private customs warehouse
- VAT warehouse
- HS CODE selection
- MRN search and EORI code
- Transmission of customs declarations
- Consultancy and personalized services
- STANDARD services: order management, multi-level pallet stock, bar code reading, periodic inventory on request, packaging and filming, labeling and much more.
- Type of WAREHOUSES: national, customs, industrial logistics, temperature-controlled warehouses, fiscal warehouses, port warehouses.
- Type of GOODS: crates, pallets, machinery, tubes, packages, rolling stock, goods in bags, in cartons and loose goods.
XPED is the forwarder who plans, manages, supervises and personalizes your transport, as if it were your foreign office.
Global logistics solutions, bespoke international transport services, customs consultancy and tax, direct support from a highly qualified team: relying on XPED means choosing the flexibility and professionalism of our staff, with the security of 30 years of experience in the field of international transport.
Each shipment has its own specific needs and must be planned with care and competence, to always be prepared for any unforeseen events and the complexity of the legal and bureaucratic aspects.
XPED listens to your needs and offers you the optimal solution for your international transport in terms of costs, times and risks, based on the type and quantity of goods, size, destination and urgency.
For a free quote, fill out the underlying form with your data.
We are going to answer within 24 working hours.